Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I got this award from Christopher Raun Leth at Christopher's Photos. And a thousand thanks to her. I'm deeply honored!

The rules for sharing this award are different than other awards because instead of just passing it on to just anyone, you are supposed to pass it on to blogs you've recently discovered.

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. You can also make a comment about the person who gave the award to you by asking your readers to stop by their blog, pay them a visit, leave a comment, or even 'follow' their blog if they feel led to.

2) Pass the award on to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Contact these bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Just go to their site and leave a comment to one of their posts telling them you have an award for them and to please come by your blog to get it. Just a little note: You pick the number of blogs to pass the award to, just give it to those you have recently discovered.

Even though I started my blog in 2007, I have been actively blogging from last 2 months. Hence from that perspective the blogs that I have discovered recently are:

These are my recently discovered blogs:

Travelling - Ταξίδια
Lazy Clicks
i Share
Sandeep's World
Blogtrotter
travelling
My Travelogue
Walk the Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
coompax-digital magazine